At our Senior Trip 2017
Welcome To EFAA
Thank you for visiting eastfordham.org. The purpose of the website is to provide you with the latest information and to highlight all the wonderful things which take place at East Fordham Academy for the Arts. The website will be updated every Friday. Please visit often.
Francisco De La Cruz
We are so excited this year!
Important Events this Month:
September 7th - First Day Back!
September 15th - 8th Grade Team Bonding Day
September 20th - Crazy Sock Day
September 21 & 22 - School Closed
September 25th - Yankee Game for Select Students
September 29th - 6th Grade Team Bonding
June at EFAA
On Tuesday, June 20th through Wednesday, June 21st our East Fordham Academy for the Arts Class of 2017 took their Senior Trip to Club Getaway!
About to experience the Giant Swing!
On our hike!
On Thursday, June 22nd, our Seniors spent a Night in Paris at their Prom!
Field Day 2017
Students enjoyed our Fifth Annual Field Day. Each team participated in a number of team building activities. Thank you to all participants for making this another event to remember!
1. Uniform: All students are expected to wear their full uniform daily. EFAA Polo Shirt, Khaki pants or skirt.
2. Birthdays: Students are permitted to have a dress down day on their birthday.
3. EFAA Color Days: If it is color day, students may wear their color day shirt but with uniform pants only.
4. Gym/Dance Days: If it is a gym day, students may wear their EFAA sweatpants instead of khaki pants. However, a uniform shirt is still required. Black pants are not permitted. Also, leotards are not allowed outside of the dance room; leotards are to be worn underneath students’ uniform.
5. Sweaters: Students are permitted to wear the EFAA sweatshirts only.
6. EFAA Sports Apparel: Any EFAA sports apparel (track, basketball, soccer, etc.) will be acceptable on Fridays only.