At our Senior Trip 2017
Welcome To EFAA
Thank you for visiting eastfordham.org. The purpose of the website is to provide you with the latest information and to highlight all the wonderful things which take place at East Fordham Academy for the Arts. The website will be updated every Friday. Please visit often.
Francisco De La Cruz
Features this Month...
We are so excited for January!
Important Events this Month:
January 10th: Fordham University School-wide Trip
January 11: College Awareness Day
January 15th: No School
January 19th: 6th and 7th Grade Dance
September at EFAA
Our 8th Graders worked on team building activities and learned the importance of collaboration.
September 25th - Our Students attended the Bronx Education All-Star Day at Yankee Stadium. Students with perfect attendance were invited to celebrate the Yankee win with us!
September 29th - Our 6th Grade students worked on Team-Building Activities and collaboration at their Grade Bonding Day!
Field Day 2017
Students enjoyed our Fifth Annual Field Day. Each team participated in a number of team building activities. Thank you to all participants for making this another event to remember!
1. Uniform: All students are expected to wear their full uniform daily. EFAA Polo Shirt, Khaki pants or skirt.
2. Birthdays: Students are permitted to have a dress down day on their birthday.
3. EFAA Color Days: If it is color day, students may wear their color day shirt but with uniform pants only.
4. Gym/Dance Days: If it is a gym day, students may wear their EFAA sweatpants instead of khaki pants. However, a uniform shirt is still required. Black pants are not permitted. Also, leotards are not allowed outside of the dance room; leotards are to be worn underneath students’ uniform.
5. Sweaters: Students are permitted to wear the EFAA sweatshirts only.
6. EFAA Sports Apparel: Any EFAA sports apparel (track, basketball, soccer, etc.) will be acceptable on Fridays only.