At our Senior Trip
Welcome To EFAA
Thank you visiting eastfordham.org. The purpose of the website is to provide you with the latest information and to highlight all the wonderful things which take place at East Fordham Academy for the Arts. The website will be updated every Friday. Please visit often.
Francisco De La Cruz
Parents are you ready to show your choice, your voice, your school! NYC Parent Surveys will arrive in February.MS459 (10X459) East Fordham Academy for the Arts
Promotion in Doubt Letters will be sent home later this month.MS459 (10X459) East Fordham Academy for the Arts
Fordham University School field trip on January 11 , 2017. Cost of Trip $1.00, please sign your child's permission slip.MS459 (10X459) East Fordham Academy for the Arts
1. Uniform: All students are expected to wear their full uniform daily. EFAA Polo Shirt, Khaki pants or skirt.
2. Birthdays: Students are permitted to have a dress down day on their birthday.
3. EFAA Color Days: If it is color day, students may wear their color day shirt but with uniform pants only.
4. Gym/Dance Days: If it is a gym day, students may wear their EFAA sweatpants instead of khaki pants. However, a uniform shirt is still required. Black pants are not permitted. Also, leotards are not allowed outside of the dance room; leotards are to be worn underneath students’ uniform.
5. Sweaters: Students are permitted to wear the EFAA sweatshirts only.
6. EFAA Sports Apparel: Any EFAA sports apparel (track, basketball, soccer, etc.) will be acceptable on Fridays only.